File:Tonk SHRI 10008 PARASNATH BHAGVAN.jpg
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repositoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this preview: 450 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 180 × 240 pixels | 360 × 480 pixels | 576 × 768 pixels | 768 × 1,024 pixels | 1,920 × 2,560 pixels.
Original file (1,920 × 2,560 pixels, file size: 1.58 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|DescriptionTonk SHRI 10008 PARASNATH BHAGVAN.jpg||
English: Tonk of 23th Teerthankar Parasnath at Shikharji.
|Camera location||23° 57′ 50.14″ N, 86° 07′ 42.37″ E||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap||23.963928; 86.128435|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:07, 6 December 2013||1,920 × 2,560 (1.58 MB)||AGRIM.AJ (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ta.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Exposure time||1/1,012 sec (0.00098814229249012)|
|ISO speed rating||50|
|Date and time of data generation||10:24, 17 August 2013|
|Lens focal length||3.54 mm|
|Horizontal resolution||72 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||72 dpi|
|Software used||Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.1.7600.16385|
|File change date and time||10:04, 28 August 2013|
|Y and C positioning||Centered|
|Exposure Program||Aperture priority|
|Date and time of digitizing||10:24, 17 August 2013|
|Meaning of each component|
|APEX exposure bias||0|
|Maximum land aperture||2.76 APEX (f/2.6)|
|Metering mode||Center weighted average|
|Flash||Flash did not fire, auto mode|
|Supported Flashpix version||1|
|Exposure mode||Auto exposure|
|White balance||Auto white balance|
|Scene capture type||Standard|
17 August 2013